top of page

New Facility

Are you a new facility to Title I or do you have a new facility?  If so, 

  1. Complete and submit the AUN Form.  If you have a PDE-assigned AUN Number, go to step 2.

  2. Complete and submit the New Facility Form once an AUN has been assigned.  This must be completed prior to December 1st of the year prior to requesting funding.  Example:  Steps 1 & 2 above must be completed by December 1, 2024 to apply for funding for the 2024-2025 school year.

  3. A login to the system will be assigned.  In order to receive Title I funding, the facility must complete the PDE-3048 during the next cycle which is in December.

  4. Information submitted in the PDE-3048 will be used to generate funding for the following school year.

bottom of page